As with most things concerning Apple products, the process of connecting your Peloton to your watch is incredibly easy; with just a few simple steps you’ll be tracking your workouts using your watch in no time. According to Peloton’s FAQ web page, your Apple Watch will need to be running at least watchOS 7 to use the company’s app, and your iPhone will need to be running at least iOS 14. Assuming you meet both of these requirements, follow these steps to integrate your Apple Watch with Peloton’s fitness system:
- Download and install the Peloton app on your iPhone from the App Store.
- Download and install the Peloton app on your Apple Watch using the Watch app. When prompted, enable the Fitness, Motion, and location services options for the app.
- Within the Peloton for iOS app on your iPhone, tap More > Apple Watch > Set Up > Connect to Health App.
- Within the Health app that opens on your phone, tap the Turn On All button. This will authorize the app to access your personal health information.
- Open the Peloton app and tap Done.
- Open the Peloton app on your Apple Watch and when prompted, tap Allow to receive notifications from Peloton.
Peloton explains in a blog post that you’ll receive an Apple Watch notification every time you get on your Bike, Bike+, or Tread device. You’ll need to tap that notification for the Apple Watch to start tracking your fitness session.