I have been using MailTrack for quite a long time and I am quite happy and satisfied with what it does for me and how it makes my work easy to a good extent. Undoubtedly, it has got some amazing features that helps me track the emails I receive and send. However, I somehow felt that I should start looking for more MailTrack alternatives just to explore other tools as well which are available online. I also thought that maybe I could find better features which MailTrack does not provide.
So, while searching for some, I found this particular tool, named MailTag a little interesting than others and thought of giving it a try and writing about it and its features. So all those, who do not know about this tool or have heard about it but do not know how it functions, then let me just take you through it.
MailTag is the only chrome extension that provides you with several features such as real time email tracking, automated email follow ups and email scheduling all for free. This way you can increase your sales in a very less time. The tool is currently available for Gmail and G Suite and would be soon available for Outlook and Google Inbox as well.
I have been using MailTag for over a week now and would like to share its features in detail on the basis of what I found after using it personally:
1. Free and unlimited real time email tracking–
- It tells you what happens after you have hit the button ’send’. You get to know when exactly has your recipient read your mail
- You receive a real time alert on the desktop when your email gets opened.
- You also get to know when does the recipient click links with your emails.
With the help of real time tracking, you can give your prospects a phone call right after they have read your email. This can help you out with closing some important deals and increase your sales at a much faster rate.
2. Email scheduling
- With the help of this email scheduling feature, you can make your emails arrive at the time you want them to, everytime!
- This feature especially works best for those people who have to communicate in a different time zone. It supports multi time zone scheduling.
- You can also schedule email reminders for yourself with it.
- You can also increase your open rates and choose the time at which you want your email to get delivered.
If you have clients based out in different time zones, then scheduling can prove to be super helpful for you just to ensure that your emails are received at the best times.
- You can automate your email follow-up process so that you do not have to do the manual follow-up again and again.
- Automation saves both, your time and your energy.
- Helps you in increasing sales and improving email reply rates.
- You can even customize your automatic follow ups.
This is definitely a must have tool for all the business and sales people. It saves so much of your hours and energy.
This tool is absolutely free and you get so many features in the free version itself which includes unlimited email tracking, real time desktop push notifications, link-click tracking, tracking panel dashboard, viewing unread emails, unlimited email scheduling, ticket system support, 3 ping sequences and so much more. All you have to do is add the extension of MailTag to your browser and you are ready to get started.
No doubt, there are similar kinds of tools available online and of course, there is no comparison that can be made on any grounds. Every tool has got its own pros and cons and a feature that you would not find in any other. But then, what’s the harm in trying out something which you haven’t used and also exploring it? I tried it and you should do it too!
Author Bio: Hello, I am Vijay Nagar marketing manager at BetaPage, A startups & early adopters community. I am a Tech lover and helps new startups and small & medium businesses to grow their business. Also, loves music, adventure, family, and friends. You can connect me on Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin.