This story is part of a group of stories called
Only the best deals on bluehillco-approved gadgets get the bluehillco Deals stamp of approval, so if you’re looking for a deal on your next gadget or gift from major retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, Target, and more, this is the place to be.
Memorial Day marks the unofficial start to summer in the US. In addition to using the long weekend of this national holiday for travel and taking some well-earned rest and relaxation, it usually kick-starts lots of outdoor activities — like backyard cookouts, road trips to the beach, and camping trips. It’s also another shopping holiday, with discounts on offer for all kinds of home goods and some great tech, gadgets, and gear.
There are plenty of deals on cool outdoorsy gear to take advantage of leading up to the holiday — like BioLite’s current discount on the FirePit Plus. But there are also great sales happening on indoor toys as well, like a range of Hisense TVs that are now available for up to $590 off. And let’s not forget travel essentials, like Zendure’s heavy-duty power bank, which is on sale for $70 off. Because what good is a luxurious getaway vacation if you can’t keep your devices juiced up?
There are worthwhile sales happening for everyone, so check out all these notable ones hand-picked by the bluehillco Deals team.
Phone and accessory deals
- Samsung is throwing in up to $100 in Samsung credit — as well as various discounts on true wireless earbuds and other offers — when you buy the flagship Galaxy S22 Ultra ($1,199.99+), the midrange Galaxy S21 FE ($699.99+), and other phones direct from Samsung. The current promotion applies to both the unlocked and carrier-specific models. Read our Galaxy S22 Ultra and Galaxy S21 FE reviews.
- If you own an iPhone 13, you can get Apple’s MagSafe-compatible leather case in green and orange for $41.99 (about $17 off) at Amazon.
- The 41mm, GPS-equipped Apple Watch Series 7 is back down to $329 at Amazon, Walmart, and Best Buy, matching the lowest price we’ve seen for the $399 wearable. The latest version of Apple’s wearable features a larger display than the Series 6, better dust resistance, and improved health-tracking features. Read our review.
Headphone, earbud, and speaker deals
- Apple’s terrific AirPods Max are on sale at Amazon and B&H Photo for $479 in all available colors. This $70 discount isn’t the lowest price we’ve seen on the premium noise-canceling headphones, but it’s nice to have all colors included in the offer. Read our review.
- The Jabra Elite 3 are a solid pair of budget-friendly earbuds that normally cost $79.99 but are currently on sale for $59.99 at Best Buy and Amazon, matching their lowest price ever. The Elite 3 earbuds offer excellent sound and reliable performance for their price point but omit active noise cancelation and multipoint Bluetooth connectivity. Read our review.
Laptop, Chromebook, and computer accessory deals
- You can save 10 percent on your own custom gaming desktop from NZXT until May 31st. NZXT’s BLD program allows you to mix and match your own components, but you can also provide NZXT with your budget and the performance benchmarks you want to hit, and they’ll put together a configuration for you. The BLD program has a number of current-gen processors and graphics cards that are all readily available for the same price you’d pay off the shelf. Of course, you can expect to pay a small premium for shipping and assembly, but every BLD desktop is covered by a two-year warranty, which covers any mishaps or malfunctions your hardware might suffer.
- If you need some speedy external storage, the Samsung T7 SSD offers USB 3.2 speeds and comes in a 1TB configuration for $134.99 ($25 off) or a 2TB model for $229.99 ($60 off). It also comes in three color options (blue, black, and beige).
- Best Buy is offering the M1 MacBook Air for $100 off, dropping the base model with 256GB of storage and 8GB of RAM down to $899.99. We’re getting close to WWDC, so it’s possible this exceptional machine may see a new update, but it’s still a great value. Read our review.
- Acer is discounting a number of its budget-friendly laptops until June 1st. This includes the Core i7-equipped Acer Swift 3, which is currently on sale for $649.99 on the Acer website. The 512GB laptop typically costs $899.99 and is an excellent choice for the college-bound, thanks to its versatility and lightweight design. Read our review.
Smart home deals
- Best Buy and Adorama are both discounting the 10-inch Nest Hub Max to $180 (50 off). This large, personalized smart display can fill a room with music, offers extensive smart home controls, and works with Google Duo for video calls. Read our review.
- The Epic Games Store has a Mega Sale coupon running until June 16th, offering 25 percent off most games priced at $14.99 or higher, including ones already discounted.
- You can buy the digital version of Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga for Nintendo Switch for $47.99 instead of $59.99 on the Nintendo eShop.
- If you own a PS5, you can use the long weekend to catch up on the ultra-dense Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade. This version includes graphical upgrades for the PS5 and an added DLC chapter featuring Yuffie. It’s currently just $39.99 ($30 off) at Amazon.
- Elgato’s HD60 S Plus is currently discounted to its lowest price ever at Best Buy. Normally $199.99, this handy accessory for streamers is on sale for $149.99 at both Best Buy and Amazon. Capable of capturing 4K footage at 60 FPS via any HDMI input, this card is perfect for grabbing gameplay highlights from a variety of sources, especially if it doesn’t have any native capture tools.
- Elden Ring, the masterful collaboration between From Software and author George R.R. Martin, is currently discounted at Amazon and GameStop. The physical PS5 copy usually goes for $59.99 but is on sale right now for $49.94. Read our review.
TV and monitor deals
- The 2021 LG C1 remains one of our top TV picks, and the 48-inch model recently hit a new low of $996.99 (about $500 off) at Amazon. There are larger sizes available as well, like the 65-inch model, which is currently on sale for $1,596.99 ($903 off MSRP).
- If you’re in the market for a curved gaming monitor, the Asus Tuf VG32VQ has hit an all-time low of $284 on Amazon, down from its usual price of $369. This 31.5-inch panel offers 2560 x 1440 resolution and a 144Hz refresh rate. The monitor also includes support for AMD FreeSync, which allows for buttery-smooth gameplay.