There are millions of eCommerce stores currently online, but there’s no denying that the top of the eCommerce game is reserved for Amazon. Each second, Amazon records $4,722 in sales, and if an online retailer wants to give themselves the best chances of success, they can do that by selling on Amazon.
If this is your plan, there are certain software tools that will help you build a solid business that you can choose to run as a full-time job or sell later on and make a huge profit. Either way, your Amazon business worth will be higher when you use these tools to improve it.
Let’s take a look at the four tools that will help you transform your Amazon business.
1. Knowledge Base
While a knowledge base isn’t technically a tool by itself, it can be a great asset to your company and help transform it in ways you didn’t know were possible.
A knowledge base is a collection of information and documentation in which your employees and customers can find answers to many of their frequently asked questions.
Here are some of the benefits of a knowledge base:
- Knowledge retention and sharing. Your employees will be able to upload any information, whether it is user manuals, FAQs, instruction videos, or anything else you can think of. This information will become a great resource that will help you train new employees and improve your customer service.
- More efficient and accurate ticket resolution. When a knowledge base is implemented, customer service agents don’t have to worry about where they’re going to find the right information and if it’s going to be outdated. They can be sure of getting the correct information in just a few clicks.
- Self-service capabilities. When you give your customers the option of looking for solutions in a well-equipped and easy-to-use knowledge base, the number of calls your customer support team receives will be drastically reduced. Tickets will start coming in just for more complicated issues.
If you use WordPress for your website and are wondering how to create a WordPress knowledge base, you’ll be happy to know that the process is very simple. Just make sure to follow the process step by step and your knowledge base will start bringing benefits to your business very soon.
2. Customer Relationship Management Tool
A knowledge base will help you reduce the number of calls your customer service team receives, and a CRM will ensure that the customers who contact your business get a great experience.
Your CRM tool will do the following:
- Improve organization. This tool will document, record, and identify all customer information and keep records of any previous communication which you can use for future reference. It stores all of the data on the cloud and characterizes it so you can access it with ease whenever it’s necessary.
- Provide consistent communication. Every customer service agent will have all of the customer information from previous calls, so no matter which agent the customer gets in contact with, the communication will flow effortlessly and stay consistent.
- Automate tasks. If an agent wants to complete a sale, they have to do a lot more than just provide the customer with information and hope they will commit. They have to perform multiple tasks such as sending out reports and filling out forms, and your CRM tool will automate those small tasks.
3. Social Media Management Tool
Businesses that truly want to be seen in this modern age need a social media presence. With billions of users all over the world, social media platforms are used by businesses of all niches not only because they provide them with such a wide market but also a cheap or sometimes free advertising platform.
However, social media strategies can be hard to execute at times and that is why most organizations prefer to use social media tools. If you don’t want to think about maintaining and updating your platforms regularly and keeping up with customer comments and messages, a social media management tool will save you a lot of time and effort.
It will help keep your customers engaged and automate most of the work needed to keep your social media strategy successful and profitable. All you need to do is create a good strategy, avoid all the things you should never do on social media, and your tool will take care of everything else.
4. Marketing Tools
Since you’re running an online business, you also need to have an online presence if you want to attract your target audience and get them to visit your business on Amazon. If you want to grow and succeed, you need to come up with a great marketing strategy that will attract the right people.
Luckily, marketing is much easier than it was in the old days, and now you can use marketing tools that will do most of the work for you. Here are some types of tools you should consider:
- Email marketing. Email has been a great marketing channel since it was created, and to utilize it to the fullest, you need to use an email marketing tool that will help you create the perfect personalized emails.
- Content creation tools. Through content marketing, you can educate your audience, prove you’re an expert in your field, and increase brand recognition. With a content creation tool, you can produce text, video, and other types of high-quality content with ease.
- PPC advertising platforms. A PPC advertising strategy is great if you want to attract audiences that are searching for specific keywords and phrases. The best and most popular PPC advertising platform is Google Ads, which promotes advertisements both in Google search results and non-search websites.
Thanks to the rise of automation and technical development, it’s easier to succeed now in the world of business than ever before. If you know what tools to use and how to use them properly to increase customer engagement and satisfaction, your Amazon eCommerce business will not only survive but also thrive.