You know you’ve purchased a smartphone that isn’t very pricey but yet offers a variety of capabilities. However, they do not provide adequate editing possibilities, since they merely provide trimming trip options, with no effects or transitions.
This will cost you the difference between professional and ordinary editing, and you do not want to be on the latter for your videos on social media.
You’ll need a strong editing program that can make your videos appear as professional as possible if you want them to look that way. As a result, we’ll be reviewing the TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor and looking at all of its capabilities to evaluate what type of quality it provides.
How To Use AceMovi – Basics
The AceMovi Video Editor is a screen recorder and an editing application in one. You may either record or import video from your screen, then modify it as needed.
A timeline is towards the bottom of the main display, with a preview window near the top. You may apply transitions, add audio to tracks, and make other modifications along the timeline.
The editing controls are straightforward, requiring only a keyboard and mouse to operate. You can utilize a controller like TourBox, which is an ergonomic control box with programmable inputs that allows you to map all of your frequently used features.
AceMovi Editing Capabilities
When you start looking at the different icons accessible, the program starts to provide real results.
1. Audio: If you select the “Audio” option, you may find a variety of sound effects to utilize in your video or project and make it entertaining.
2. Text and Effect: You may use the text icon to create text overlays, and the “Effect” icon to apply hundreds of effects like stickers, photos, arrows, and more. You may also use the library to get a variety of effects to use in your project.
3. Filter: Another feather in your crown is the “Filter” icon, which allows you to meet the standards of several prominent social networking applications.
4. Transition and Animation: The transition function allows for a smooth transition from one clip to the next. There are a variety of transition effects to choose from. Animate the entire video using the animation tool, which gives every video a new lease on life.
5. Regional Control: This function enables more unusual effects such as mosaics, split-screen, and so on.
6. Screen Recording: When you’re not the presenter of a YouTube live channel video or a zoom call, screen recording comes in useful.
7. Stock Video: Stock films and audios are also available, saving you time from having to look for them online.
8. Output Format: The output formats are MP4, MKV, MPG, and MOV. Popular smartphone formats like 3GP, 3GP-2, and OVG can also be used.
AceMovi Software Requirement
AceMovi is compatible with both Windows and Mac, but you must install the relevant version for your machine. The program is compatible with Windows XP and later, as well as MacOS 10.8 and later. The needed system configuration is likewise minimal.
The minimum requirements are a 1GHz CPU and 512MB of RAM, or 256MB on a Mac. The needed screen resolution for this software is 1024 x 768 pixels, which is somewhat higher than 720p.
There is a free and a premium version of the AceMovi editor. The free version performs all of the functions of the premium version, but it leaves a watermark on your work.
The free version is an excellent opportunity to evaluate the software’s capabilities and convenience of use. The premium edition is available in three different packages: a month, a year, and a one-time payment.
Pros and Cons Of AceMovi Video Editor Software
● Pros: A useful and simple-to-use app with a large number of effects to choose from. The user interface is simple and intuitive.
It is compatible with all operating systems, old and modern thus eliminating the need for extra hardware.
It not only supports the most widely used video formats but also several that are less well-known.
● Cons: The monthly subscription will squeeze your pocket if you are not a big user of editing or only require the editor for a brief period of time.
TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor Software is one of the most useful video editing software in the market. With all of the tools it offers, such as screen recording, stock videos, audio, and video effects, you get a professional experience. It not only supports the most widely used video formats but also several that are less well-known.