For an email marketer, an email address can literally be worth its weight in gold. In many cases, finding an email address can be the last piece of the puzzle in a marketing strategy since sometimes you exactly know who you need to reach out to but can’t find the right email address. What to do? How to spot the correct email address in the shortest time frames possible? If you have faced these questions, you should install and use an email address finder straight away. As an example – GetProspect.io. Such a tool is the most effective way of sourcing candidates.
Why You Should Use an Email Finder
A well operating email finder helps to easily grab those prospects’ email addresses, which are associated with a specific domain name. By performing a company profile search, you can spot the right users. You can complete your search by the title or name of the company, as well as the industry. Agree that it has never been easier before to find the people you need!
This tool comes handy in not only reaching to customers more efficiently but also finding trustworthy specialists of your niche industry for a job. So, even if you need to find a right specialist, an email lookup tool will come handy.
How You Can Choose A Good Email Finder Tool
Suppose you’ve got an amazing product. You know your ideal buyer to the last detail well and want to let them know about your products and how it can make their lives better. Finding a credible email searching tool seems to be the only way out. If you think you can get along without it quite well, you are mistaken.
People today are very cautious about giving out their contacts than ever before. And you will have to perform a ground research to get in your perfect prospect’s inbox. Or you’d better avoid all that and search for your perfect customers’ contact details through an email searching service. Today the industry offers various services to choose from. However, it would be best if you don’t hurry to stop your choice on the first option you come across. Here are the factors that a reliable service should provide a client with:
• A chance of grouping the extracted profiles to lists. These are usually ordered by company, name, position, and so on.
• An opportunity to import and export various prospects to the client’s preferred applications such as Salesforce, LinkedIn, Gmail, etc.
• A possibility to invite a team member and share the ordered plan. This way, prospects are spotted much faster.
• A possibility to find a whole list of email addresses at once. Do this by importing all the files that contain names and company data, then spot the necessary emails in bulk.
• Information on the target company, it’s a website, physical address, contacts, the size of the company, the number of the employees it has, etc.
If the email finder you plan to download provides you with all the points mentioned above, you need search no further.